Each of the three guest rooms is themed after a place that the Innkeepers have visited and loved: the Sierra Mountains, the Southwest Canyon & Desert areas, and any number of natural seashores.
Amenities of each room:
- Ensuite bath
- Accent Chairs
- Bedside lamps with USB charging ports
- King/CaliKing Tuft & Needle mattresses & pillows (Penn State Proud)
- Full-service breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea available 24/7
- Common areas: First floor “Game Room” (Board games available, and of course a TV for watching “The Game”) , First Floor “Library” (this side of the house is next door & attached to the Bellefonte Library) , First Floor Dining Room, Second Floor Lancaster Room w/ enclosed porch.
- Outdoor courtyard area for leisure and/or group events
Pets not allowed, Smoking not allowed, Coffee/tea available 24/7, Full service breakfast daily,Breakfast included, Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7